BG Power Steering Service
The hydraulics used to power your vehicle's steering system rely on fresh fluid. When power steering fluid breaks down over time and miles, it causes early wear to soft metals and hardens rubber seals. The result is noise when you turn the wheel, leading to premature component failure.
- A safe and effective cleaner dissolves and suspends varnish and deposits that form in your car's power steering system
- Drain entire system of all old fluid and contaminants and install new high-performance fluid to protect against noise, wear and leakage in the power steering system
- Alleviates steering squeal caused by sticking valves
- Corrects that "jerky" feeling on the steering wheel
- Helps prevent fluid leaks
- Reduces wear