BG Transmission Service
Over 600 moving parts under the stress of heat cause transmission fluid to fail over time. Worn fluids man worn and broken parts. Sludge and contaminated fluid in both the transmission and torque converter must be removed and replaced with new ATF and special fluid conditioners.
- Professional-use cleaner dissolves and suspends varnish and gums in the valve body, torque converter, pan, filter element, transmission lines and transmission cooler
- Install ATF by circulating old fluid out using specialized equipment, until old fluid has been replaced by new fluid
- Seal conditioners, oxidation inhibitors and shift improvers added to new fluid
- Smoother, quieter shifting
- Reduction of chatter or noise from sluggish operation
- Longer component life