Lift Installation...Parts & Labor: $2,100.00
AEV's DualSport 2.5-Inch XT Suspension System was designed to appeal to Jeep JK Wrangler owners who want the added highway and trail performance of AEV's taller 3.5 and 4.5-inch DualSport Systems, but with a reduced lift height.
As with AEV's 3.5 and 4.5-inch systems, painstaking attention was paid to tuning and geometry in the new system. Not content to simply borrow the same spring rates and shock valving of the taller systems, AEV set out to specially tune coils and shocks that are unique to the needs of the new, lower system. The result is new frequency-tuned, triple-rate coils at all four corners and custom-tuned Bilstein shocks matched to the coils. Additionally, AEV evaluated the new system for cornering and braking and determined that a new, geometry-corrected rear Track-Arm Tower would be needed to help create the kind of handling AEV suspension systems are expected to have.
The new system is rounded out with everything else needed to complete the package. This includes a custom rear track-arm, front stabilizer end link relocation brackets, bump-stop extensions and brake line relocation brackets. Combined with the springs and shocks, these components allow AEV's DualSport 2.5-Inch XT Suspension System to deliver classic AEV on and off-highway performance, exceptional reliability and a lower, more user-friendly lift height.
* Same ride quality as 3.5" and 4.5" lifts with reduced height
* Coils and shocks tuned to the needs of the lower system
* Reliability and durability you expect from AEV DualSport Systems
* No exhaust modifications required
* Accommodates 33" and 35" tires
Please note: The AEV/Bilstein 5100 series shock absorbers included in this kit feature a Bilstein Triple C zinc plated finish. This finish must be serviced regularly in order to maintain its luster. Particularly in moist climates, a protective coating, such as wax or lubricating oil should be applied to prevent tarnishing. The finish is not covered under warranty.
Actual lift height may vary depending on vehicle weight.JK Geometry Correction Front Control Arm Drop Brackets
AEV's Front Control Arm Drop Brackets pack a lot of suspension performance improvements into a small and affordable package. These drop brackets will improve front impact ride quality (expansion joints, ledges), increase anti-dive for improved braking performance, decrease the operating angle range of the front driveshaft, and eliminate the need for adjustable control arms or cam bolts for caster correction. AEV Front Control Arm Drop Brackets are included in all AEV 3.5"/4.5" DualSport suspensions, but can also be added to AEV's 2.5" DualSport suspension as well as other manufacturer's suspensions. See Tech Specs for more details.
* Improve front impact ride quality (expansion joints, ledges) - By reducing the operating angle of the front control arms, the suspension is allowed to work in a more natural state. This means that when hitting a bump, the force applied to the control arms is directed up into the springs instead of back directly into the frame. In effect an AEV 3.5" lifted JK "thinks" its lifted only 1.25".
* Change the instant center to increase Anti-Dive for improved braking performance - By increasing the anti-dive geometry of the suspension, you'll notice the front of the vehicle will barely drop under hard braking when the control arm brackets are used. By increasing force on the front wheels, traction is increased for better straight line braking and by reducing the shifting weight and inertia under braking in curves, handling is greatly improved.
* Decrease the operating angle range of the front driveshaft - This one is often overlooked. Aftermarket double cardan joints do not have the torque rating (1850lb/ft for t a 1310 double cardan, 2150 lb/ft for the OE CV Joint) and they can't run as smoothly so its advantageous for most JK use to keep the stock CV units. The Front Control Arm Brackets rotate the pinion up as the axle drops to eliminate torn boots on the CV for long life with a lifted application.
* Eliminate the need for adjustable control arms or cam bolts for caster correction - We've been touting the benefits of using the stock control arms for a long time because of the pre-loaded rubber OE Bushings that the factory uses, and because that quality has yet to be rivaled in any aftermarket bushing. These new brackets allow for the proper caster ranges to be achieved.
AEV's ProCal Module is a hand-held powerhouse! This essential tool provides JK owners an easy, low-cost way to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. Topping the list is the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. When the speedometer is left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance.
The best part of the ProCal is that it isn't just for correcting the speedometer. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System can now be recalibrated to better suit aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light. Further, the ProCal Module makes it possible to activate daytime running lamps, "one-touch" turn signals, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching, clear engine codes, and even has a feature to help alignment technicians align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance.
The ProCal Module is equipped with a series of easy-to-use DIP switches. By reading the simple Quick Reference Guide included with the ProCal module, a user can quickly dial in a code for the desired recalibration. Once the DIP switches are set, simply plug the Module into the vehicle's OBDII. The whole process can be completed in mere minutes and it's just as easy to restore the vehicle back to its original settings with the ProCal.
Wheels & Tires: Mounted...Balanced...Installed: $3,800.00
Pro Comp La Paz Series 5029 Alloy Wheel in Satin Black
Pro Comp Alloys are designed using State-Of-The-Art Low-Pressure-Casting Technology providing unsurpassed wheel strength, style and value. Pro Comp Alloy Wheels combine head turning style, light weight, durable finish in black powder coat. Pro Comp Alloys also incorporate a high offset brake clearance for today's performance trucks and sport utility vehicles
BFGoodrich MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM2 LRD RWL* Mud tire
Light Bar & Off Road Lights...Parts and Labor: $600.00
Light bar mounts up to 3 off road lamps for shake free lighting when driving off road. Any lamps can be fitted, Frame mounted light bar holds up to 3 off road lamps. Bolts to existing holes for easy damage free installation. Mounts lamps just in front of the vehicle grille. For 07 and newer Wrangler.
Round 6.5" with black plastic housing, 55-watt, 75,000 candle power, with Hella/Mopar logo covers. Off road lamp pattern.
Off Road Light Installation Kit for installing one pair Off-Road Lights 82207271. Includes interior and exterior wire harness, switch and relay. Lights are only used when headlights are on high beam.
Custom Graphics Package: $399.00
Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram SRT
Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link.